We offer support for your trip ($700 for domestic, $1200 for international travel), as well as lodging for three nights at the Upham Hotel. Please confirm your acceptance of this invitation by Friday, March 3.
Please be aware that the University of California travel reimbursement policy requires that all travel be done by economy class on U.S. carriers (unless not available), and that full documentation of travel itinerary and payment be provided. Please be prepared to present these documents, as well as your original boarding passes. Reimbursements will be processed upon receiving the required documentation from you.
Karen Doehner can accept your documents during the meetings, or if you prefer to mail them later, please mail to:
Department of Geography-4060
University of California, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060
- Travel Reimbursement Form (completed, w/ traveler’s signature and mailing address)
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of payment
- Original boarding passes
- All original receipts related to travel (parking, airbus, taxi, train)
- Original itemized receipts for any food consumed
- If personal car is used, miles traveled, license plate number, liability insurance
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, copies of passport picture page and visa page, or copy of green card will be required, as well as an Immigration Status Form.